APPLY NOW !!!
Job Position – Various
Job Location – Worldwide
Nationality – Any Nationality
Monthly Salary – Not Specified
Company Name – Unilever
Job source – Website
Job Description :-
Looking for Unilever Jobs? Find latest jobs in Unilever Company at Gulfinterview. You can easily find the latest career vacancies at Gulfinterview. Visit our site & Apply now by submitting your resume.
1. Junior Accountant
2. Data Entry Clerk
4. Marketing Manager Tea / Tea Division
5. Sales Manager South & Central Greece and Exports
6. Junior Customer Service Manager
7. Warehouse Operations Team Leader – Tea Division
8. Product Manager (H/F)
9. Procurement Assistant
10. HR Partner
11. Junior Retail Solutions Manager
12. Invoice Booking Specialist
13. Senior Data Engineer / Manager
14. Quality Engineer – WCM
15. Finance Coordinator – Data and Analytics
16. PMO Logistics
17. Senior Sales Executive
18. Logistics Lead, Tea Division
19. Automation Engineer
20. HR Leader – HRBP-CD/MKT
21. Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Tea Division
22. eCommerce Manager
23. Market Facing Logistics – Tea Division
24. Marketing Assistant Manager
25. Sales Representative
26. IT Assistant Manager – Consumer and 27. Customer Experience
28. Utility Operator
29. Digital Content Manager
30. Senior Key Account Manager
About Unilever –
Unilever is a worldwide partnership selling shopper merchandise including food sources, drinks, cleaning specialists and individual consideration items. Unilever is a double recorded organization comprising of Unilever NV in Rotterdam and Unilever PLC in London.
Unilever claims in excess of 400 brands including 11 “billion-dollar brands”, which each accomplish yearly deals in abundance of €1 billion.
Natural Risks and Impact
• Measured by voliume, around half of Unilever’s crude materials are rural or ranger service items. Accordingly, the organization’s rule ecological concerns are changing climate designs, water-shortage and unreasonable cultivating rehearses.
• Unilever estimates its item classifications against four green markers covering water, squander, practical sourcing and ozone harming substance discharges.
• Most CO2 emanations related with Unilever brands happen during customer use as items expect energy to warm water for cooking and washing.
• The organization’s point is to diminish the carbon power of assembling activities by 25% by 2012 (estimated as tons CO2 per ton of creation against a 2004 pattern).
• In 2008, the organization decreased CO2 emanations by 1.6% per ton of creation contrasted with 2007.
• Unilever has decreased the carbon power of its energy use by 39% somewhere in the range of 1995 and 2008. This addresses a 43% decrease in outright terms.
• The organization is putting resources into more productive force and steam age innovation and the advancement of less energy concentrated assembling measures. For instance:
– In Europe, Unilever has at any rate three CHP plants which utilize squander steam and boiling water to create power.
– The Cu Chi plant in Vietnam utilizes sun oriented boards to preheat water for steam age.
– 2m retail location frozen yogurt cooler cupboards are being supplanted with energy-proficient HC choices.
• The organization intends to lessen roundabout effects by working with clients and providers to address more extensive effects. For instance, Ben and Jerry’s has a Lick Global Warming effort and a frozen yogurt flavor called Fossil Fuel.
• Around 4m huge loads of CO2 are created every year in light of Unilever’s vehicle and item circulation necessities.
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to official Unilever career website.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
BEST OF LUCK !!!