APPLY NOW !!!
Job Position – Various
Job Location – UAE
Nationality – Any Nationality
Monthly Salary – Not Specified
Company Name – Dubai Airport
Job source – Dubai Airport Website
Job Description :-
Looking for Dubai Airport Jobs? Find latest jobs in Dubai Airport UAE at Gulfinterview. You can easily find the latest career vacancies at Gulfinterview. Visit our site & Apply now by submitting your resume.
1. Technician – Special Airport Systems
2. Technician – Power Generation & Distribution – Power Generation
3. Technician – Power Distribution
4. Assistant Technician – Motor Transport/ 5. Automobile Mechanic (Electrical)
6. Assistant Technician – Facility Maintenance – LV
7. Assistant Technician – Power Distribution
8. Assistant Technician – Outdoor Lighting
9. Technician – Structured Cabling Network
10. Technician – HVAC
11. Maintenance Technician (HVAC) – Fixed Term
12. Assistant Technician – Facility Maintenance /HVAC
13. Assistant Technician – Water Network – Pump Mechanic
14. Assistant Technician -Structured Cabling Network Copper / Fiber (SCN)
15. Assistant Technician – FM Civil & Furniture – Sign writer
16. Assistant Technician – FM Civil & Furniture – Polisher
17. Assistant Technician – FM Civil & Furniture – Carpenter
18. Assistant Technician – FM Civil & Furniture – Mason
19. Assistant Technician – FM Civil & Furniture
20. Assistant Technician – Chillers & Plants (Mechanical)
21. Assistant Technician – Chillers & Plants (Electrical)
22. Assistant Technician – FM Civil & Furniture/ Joinery
23. Assistant Technician – Airfield Civil Works/Painter
24. Assistant Technician – Airfield Civil Works/ Mason
About Dubai Airport –
Dubai International Airport is arranged in the Al Garhoud region, 2.5 nautical miles (4.6 km; 2.9 mi) east of Dubai and spread over a space of 7,200 sections of land (2,900 ha) of land. Terminal 3 is the second-biggest structure on the planet by floor space and the biggest air terminal on the planet.
Emirates Airline has its center point air terminal in Dubai International (DXB) and has their own terminal 3 with 3 concourses that they share with flydubai. The Emirates center point is the biggest aircraft center in the Middle East; Emirates handles 51% of all traveler traffic and records for roughly 42% of all airplane developments at the airport.Dubai Airport is additionally the base for minimal effort transporter flydubai which handles 13% of traveler traffic and 25% of airplane developments at DXB. The air terminal has an absolute limit of 90 million travelers every year. As of January 2016, there are more than 7,700 week by week flights worked by 140 aircrafts to more than 270 objections across totally possessed landmasses. More than 63% of voyagers utilizing the air terminal in 2018 were interfacing travelers.
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to official career website.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
BEST OF LUCK !!!