Logistics Job vacancies at Al Futtaim Logistics
APPLY NOW !!!
Job Position -Various positions
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE, KSA, Qatar, Oman
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 15th October, 2018
Salary – Attractive Salary
Job source – Al Futtaim Careers
Job Description :-
Looking for Al Futtaim Logistics jobs? Find latest jobs in Al Futtaim Logistics at Gulfinterview. You can easily find the latest career vacancies at Gulfinterview. Visit our site & Apply now by submitting your resume.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Salary Range||Not Specified|
1. Administration Executive
2. Sales & Logistics Administrator
3. Solar Electrician
4. In-Store Logistics Manager
5. Drivers cum Assemblers
6. Forklift Operators
7. Warehouse Assistant/Forklift Operator
8. Interior Designer
9. Light Vehicle Driver
10. Stock Controller
11. Bus Driver
12. Sea Freight Coordinator
13. Sales Executive – Freight
14. Light Vehicle Driver (Manual License Only)
15. Logistics Coordinator
16. HR Analyst
17. Heavy Vehicle Driver
18. Warehouse Operators
Job responsibilities –
◆ Logistics Manager-
As a feature of the Robinsons Logistics Team situated in Dubai, you will be in charge of administration of Robinsons Logistics in the entire KSA area. You will regulate the whole production network (from inception to store, including store returns) to work inside spending plan and meet business and administration level goals both locally and universally.
● You will be required to:-
• Control inventory network costs; diminish in lead time to stores, oversee out of date stock, increment stock turns/item offer through and guarantee most extreme on rack accessibility;
• Grow clear coordinations best practices and forms, and guarantee these are imparted, and executed over the KSA district in accordance with nearby prerequisites inside the nation;
• Assemble solid associations with all key partner (e.g., providers, Logistics Service Providers, Brand Logistics, Buying, Finance, Store Operations Managers) to adequately empower basic leadership that will affect stock accessibility, cargo stockroom and appropriation costs and oversee conveyance lead times
• Liaise with Agents, which encourage Approved Lab Testing forms (SASO) and facilitated Clearance timetables.
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to Official Website
Note: we are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so gulfinterview is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
SEND NOW !!!