Gulf news paper classifieds jobs today 27th may
APPLY NOW !!!
Job Position – Various Positions
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 27th May, 2018
Salary – Not Specified
Job source – Gulf News paper
Job Description :-
Looking for Gulf news paper classifieds page jobs? Find latest Gulf news paper classifieds page jobs in UAE at Gulfinterview. You can easily find the latest career vacancies at Gulfinterview. Visit our site & Apply now by submitting your resume.
|Company Name||Shafa al nahdah|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Salary Range||Not Specified|
1. Material Engineer –
Graduate in Civil Engineering, with 10 years experience in ready-mix companies in the UAE / GCC region. Dubai municipality registered engineers preferred.
2. QC Engineer –
Graduate in Civil Engineering, with 5 years experience in concrete . production facility in the UAE/ GCC region.
3. QA/QC Engineer –
Graduate in Civil Engineering with 5 years experience in concrete production facility / civil construction projects of high rise buildings and infrastructure in the UAE / GCC region. Should have thorough knowledge of ISO Certification processing and documentation with Lead Audit Certificate.
4. Assistant Storekeeper –
Graduate in any discipline, with 3 years UAE GCC region experience of storekeeping in reputed civil construction companies.
5. Chef / Senior Cook –
Candidate should be professionally qualified, with 3 years UAE experience in preparing Arabic I Chinese / Continental food.
Job Details –
Shafa Al Nahdah Building Contracting LLC, Dubai, requires the following for its Concrete Production Facility.
Attractive Salaries and Benefits as per market standards.
Job responsibilities –
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
• Receive, empty, and hold supplies Perform other stock-related obligations, including returning, pressing, evaluating, and naming supplies
• Inspect conveyances for harm or inconsistencies and report those to representing repayments and record keeping
• Rotate stock and organize the transfer of surpluses
• Ensure sufficient record keeping and deal with all documentation to affirm legitimate stock levels and keep up stock control
• Coordinate the treatment of cargo, the development of gear, and important minor repairs
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress
Send your CV to: email@example.com
SEND NOW !!!