APPLY NOW !!!
JOB VACANCY OPEN
Job Position –
1. Senior Project Manager
2. Senior Mechanical Engineers
3. Senior Plumbing Engineer
4. Senior Electrical Engineer
5. Senior Facilities Manager
(Candidates should have minimum 10 years GCC / UAE experience)
6. Quantity Surveyor
7. Planning Engineer
8. MEP Estimation Engineers
9. Procurement Officer t a
10. QHSE Coordinator
11. MEP Store Keeper
12. M E P QA/QC Engineer
13. Safety Officer
(Candidates should have minimum 5 years GCC / UAE experience)
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 10th Jan, 2018
Salary – Not Specified
Job source – Gulf News
Job Description :-
A leading reputed MEP contracting company urgently required for candidates
Job responsibilities –
• Comprehends pertinent codes, norms and venture contract records and screens development exercises to guarantee consistence with contract archives.
• Deciphers or clears up specialized parts of agreement archives
• Keeps up and readies an assortment of records, including every day/week by week advance reports, or as coordinated by Team Lead
• Audit and endorsement of contractual workers’ archives (material submittal, shop illustrations, check work demands, etc…)
• Guaranteeing that reactions to temporary workers’ submittals are finished and in consistence with the agreement records. Where issues are discovered, work with Resident Engineer/Team Lead to determine.
• Site involvement in fundamental plan prerequisites, estimation, establishment and all site exercises identified with every Electrical work for development of assortment of building ventures.
• Comfortable with all the Electrical Engineering strategies and in addition the comparing gear, materials, consumables, apparatuses identified with Electrical works for building ventures.
• Knowledgeable in translating and executing Mechanical related illustrations and contract archives.
• Have the information of the related experts prerequisites
• Review assessments for adjustment to contract reports and temporary worker submitted plans.
• Help the Resident Engineer/Team Lead to distinguish, react to or assess specialized issues to keep up the calendar.
• Features any non-adjustment to development/building related issues nearby through issuance of NCRs
• Goes to advance audit gatherings and co-appointment gatherings to help the Resident Engineer/Team Lead in settling any site issues, for example, disparities in venture’s illustrations.
• Takes an interest in the coordination and checking of catching and undertaking handover.
• Offer help to Resident Engineer/Team prompt guarantee ventures run easily by giving master information and guidance.
• Liaises with the Design Engineer on alterations if required.
• Gives every day site reports and features issues that emerge nearby to the Project Lead.
• Directions with the other colleagues.
• Screen Health and Safety of the development works and cover infringement.
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress
SEND NOW !!!