APPLY NOW !!!
JOB VACANCY OPEN
Job Position – SALES COORDINATOR / COLLECTION OFFICER
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE , Dubai
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 24/4/2017
Salary – Not specified
Job source – Gulfnews
Job Description – Required Sales coordinator/collection officer for a company. Send your cv to company email id.
Eligibility Criteria –
• Computer literate
• Able to do Multi-tasking
• Age 21-26 yrs old
Job responsibilities –
• To give secretarial and authoritative help to the DOS and besides to give reinforcement organization to the business group. Readiness of correspondence, upkeep of arrangements journal for DOS.
• Set up and keep up a compelling recording framework for the business office, including an every day follow document, to guarantee all week after week, month to month and half-yearly due dates are met by the DOS.
• When preparing gave, to play a proactive part in the support and advancement of musical show benchmarks inside the Sales Department. To have the capacity to activity any gathering and banqueting demands for space before speaking with the Events Team.
• To give preparing and support to different individuals from the business group in these applications as required.
• To consistently upgrade and enhance the proficiency and association of the division, by plan and actualizing authoritative frameworks.
• Working with the Sales Team to activity and disseminate the corporate rate understanding Contracts.
• To keep up standard levels of offers leaflets and guarantee standard levels are constantly kept up.
• Likewise in charge of requesting all stationary and regulatory supplies for the Sales office
• Minute taking of offers meeting and different gatherings where fundamental
• With the support of the business group to finish the yearly travel administration contracts.
• To assume liability and additionally bolster as suitable, any departmental activities as coordinated by the DOS.
How To Apply –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress
SEND NOW !!!