APPLY NOW !!!
JOB VACANCY OPEN
Job Position – Electro mechanical or electrical engineer
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 23/4/2017
Salary – 7000 AED + Incentive
Job Description – BUILDING GENERAL MAINTENANCE COMPANY Required Electro mechanical or electrical engineer. Candidates must have 1 year experience required.
Eligibility Criteria –
• Min 1 – 2 year of experience in maintenance and decor company
• Fluent in English
• Knowledgeable in AUTOCAD program
• UAE Driver’s license reuired
• Must Join immediately
Job responsibilities –
• Exhibited information in electrical strategies, methodology, and in all important universal codes and principles.
• Exhibited involvement and capacity in all parts of the electrical building discipline.
• Exhibited capacity to keep up a positive customer relationship and the organizations’ expert picture.
• Capacity to comprehend, recognize and evaluate extend hazard.
• Capacity to impart successfully, both verbal and composed correspondence.
• Great learning of all Microsoft Office applications
• Going to specialized, coordination and advance meeting at venture site to accomplish the objective set by the Client/Consultant for the finish of venture.
• Take off genuine amounts and submit to HO for auspicious requests.
• Responsible for issuing material demand, follow up Letter of Orders as a team with HO and conveyance
• Ensure that the materials are accessible at site well ahead of time for site establishment.
• Submit Follow up shop drawing submittal/endorsement and ensure that the shop drawings/Materials are being affirmed preceding site establishment.
• Ensure/Monitor that the establishment work is according to the affirmed shop drawings/material and furthermore utilized the endorsed strategy articulation.
• Ensure/Monitor that the site is taking after the endorsed QA/QC strategies, Method articulations and the Fire/security methodology.
• Ensure/Monitor that all the site establishment works are being investigated and affirmed as out lined in our PQP(Project Quality Plan) as a team with QA/QC engineers at site.
• Monitor/follow up the subcontractors work.
• Report the work advance to the Project director and to the site arranging engineer for auspicious accommodation.
How To Apply –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress
SEND NOW !!!