33 thoughts on “JOB VACANCIES AT DUBAI DUTY FREE

1. SUBHASREE.B

Date :
    Human Resource Manager,

Dear Sir or Madam,

Good day

I have 2 year(s) of experience as Administration Manager in Al ihlaam Holidays A group of turan tourism LLC Dubai & 10 month experience in banking field in Kavumthara service co operative bank

I have Masters in Business Administration degree on marketing and finance from Anna University
    and a Bachelor of commerce degree from Calicut University. I also possess strong interpersonal skills and computer knowledge as well.

My academic qualification, my initiative, communication, and organizing skills should qualify me for this position. I look forward for a personal interview to discuss how my experience and qualifications meet your requirements.

I will be available to join immediately
    Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,

SUBHASREE.B

2. badhsha

Hello ,
    I am badhsha, From Mangalore,India &
    I have 3 years of UAE experience in Cashier, Sales & Customer Service.I speak Arabic(Basic),English(Fluent),
    Hindi(Fluent).

3. Mohamed Riyasudeen

Dear Sir / Mam,

With regards to your adv. enclosed please find herewith my CV for your perusal and kind consideration.

I’m holding a Bachelor Degree in Biz. Admin.

Looking forward for your quick reply for an interview.

Regards
    Mohamed Riyas
    056 – 2239001

4. Rachaita Rajalim Gurung

I am from India and have come to Dubai looking for a job. And yes, I am in visit visa. Since my husband and my brother\sisterin law ,works here. They encouraged me and supported the idea of working here. First of all I have been trying my hands on Duty Free Dubai,since its a very good company,reputed,salary is good. So I am eager to get selected as its a sales job,and it takes a lot of patience in such a field. I am patient, honest,quick learner. And I have been applying from the time I have been here here. I am ready for the interview anytime.

5. Mohideen Basha m

Sales experience in 6 years India ELECTRONICS line
    LED ; REFRIGERATOR; WASHING MACHINE & HOME APPLIANCES

6. Mohideen Basha m

Sales experience in 6 years indoor sales home appliances and LED TV sales In India Tamil Nadu coimbatore-641008

7. Mohideen Basha m

Sales experience in 6 years India ELECTRONICS line
    LED ; REFRIGERATOR; WASHING MACHINE & HOME APPLIANCES
    Cell no :9943834998

8. Isteyak Alam

I have 3 years experience in construction field.
    As a store management.

9. Lavanya Sunil

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please find enclosed my CV in application for the post advertised in the website.

Currently I am available in the UAE on visit visa and seeking for suitable placement which can utilize and support in developing my skills and career to next level.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Lavanya Sunil

+971-545701889

10. Syed Jaffaf ahmed

Dear sir
    Looking for better opportunities for secure bright future

11. subijith

Sir.
    I am looking for a job now I am in dubaI
    my phone number:0545614671