Job Vacancies In Uae Abroad Assignment
APPLY NOW !!!
Job Position – Various Position
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 6th June, 2018
Salary – Attractive salary
Job source – Abroad Assignment classifieds
Job Description :-
Looking for Abroad Assignments jobs? Find latest jobs in UAE at Gulfinterview. You can easily find the latest career vacancies at Gulfinterview. Visit our site & Apply now by submitting your resume.
|Company Name||Not Specified|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Salary Range||Attractive salary|
2. Finance and Admin. Managers
4. Logistic Officers
5. Process and Production Engineers
6. Electrical Engineers/ Maintenance
8. Production Mechanic/ Kiln Helper
9. Weighbridge CIerks/ Executives
10. Bagging and loading Operators
11. Lab Operators
12. Production Kiln Operators
13. Maintenance Engineers
14. PIant Supervisors
15. Maintenance Mechanics
16. Shift Electricians
17. Public Relations Officers
18. Sales Managers
19. Sales Support Officers
RELIANCE STAFFING SERVICES
Needs the following for their clients in ABU DHABI
◆ Candidates must be capable to work independently and 5/ 6 years experience in lime/ cement/ steel/ chemical industry need only apply. Age limit 25 to 35 years
◆ Company provides free food, Accommodation, Transportation and Medical facilities
◆ Kindly send CV + Certificates and Passport copy
Job responsibilities –
• A Logistic Officer must regulate and facilitate different assignments with a specific end goal to keep up satisfactory levels of sustenance, water and different supplies and hardware for military or other work force
• Develop coordinations alongside help designs, spending necessities and organization timetables for new tasks.
• Develop strategic plans for current activities and coordinations emergency courses of action.
• Prepare anticipates liquidation and cutting back.
• Develop and execute instruments and procedures to empower viable usage of calculated plans.
• Design and create standard working strategies to oversee coordinations activities productively.
• Ensure responsible, auspicious and practical arrival of peacekeeping loads alongside staff.
• Ensure all regulated staff individuals are prepared and broadly educated satisfactorily.
• Identify added strategic preparing necessities to achieve high working measures.
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress
SEND NOW !!!