accountant vacancy in dubai company
APPLY NOW !!!
Job Position -Accountant
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 19th may, 2018
Salary – 7000 AED
Education Level- Bachelors degree
Job source – jobtrack jobs
Job Description :-
Looking for Accounting jobs? Find latest Accounting jobs in UAE at Gulfinterview. You can easily find the latest career vacancies at Gulfinterview. Visit our site & Apply now by submitting your resume.
|Company Name||Garment Company|
|Job Location||UAE, Sharjah|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Salary Range||7000 AED|
• Maintains money related records for auxiliary organizations by investigating asset reports and general record accounts.
• Reconciles general and backup financial balances by social occasion and adjusting data.
• Provides money related status data by getting ready uncommon reports; finishing extraordinary activities.
• Corrects mistakes by posting changing diary passages.
• Maintains general record accounts by accommodating records receivable detail and control accounts; modifying sections for amortizations paid ahead of time; investigating and accommodating hold and records payable records; planning settled resource devaluation and accumulations.
• Secures budgetary data by finishing database reinforcements; keeping data private.
• Maintains bookkeeping controls by following strategies and methodology; agreeing to government, state, and nearby money related legitimate prerequisites.
• Accomplishes bookkeeping and association mission by finishing related outcomes as required.
• Prepare group’s financial plans for incomes, working and capital use, and labor in a joint effort with the separate group
• Prepare planned reports
• Perform other related obligations and duties related with the position
• Prepare spending recommendations for income, working consumption and capital use in light of the vital arrangement
Job responsibilities –
– Overseeing bookkeeping activities and data in light of bookkeeping standards.
– Properly oversee cargo and survey rates relevant
– Preparation of coordinations account reports
– Coordinate coordinations/shipping activities, following-up shipment status, and so on.
– Verifying shipping/exchanging archives precisely, for example, business receipt, Bill of Lading, pressing rundown, and so on.
– Compile and keep up every single important record, reports and log books.
– Responsibilities will include: Bank and different records compromise, deals reports and observing of everyday activities
– Provides budgetary data to administration by examining and breaking down bookkeeping information; getting ready reports.
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress
SEND NOW !!!