APPLY NOW !!!
JOB VACANCY OPEN
Job Position –
1) SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
2) SALES EXECUTIVE
3) TELEMARKETING STAFF
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 27th March 2018
Salary – Attractive Salary
Job source – Gulf News
Job Description :-
Looking for UAE jobs? Find latest jobs in UAE at Gulfinterview. Register free & Apply to various vacancies.
|Male / Female|
Star Group Is now hiring staff for the following positions.
1) TELEMARKETING STAFF –
• Female simply, fluency in English and Hindi is essential.
• Mention the place you’re applying for from the sublect line. With salary expectation
two) SALES EXECUTIVE –
• Valid UAE driving license a must, knowledge of construction and contracting area will be an extra advantage.
3) SENIOR ACCOUNTANT –
• Knowledge of accounts up to finalization and Addressing Auditors and Bankers. Understanding of IFRS, VAT will be an extra advantage.
Job responsibilities –
• Manage whole spectrum of cost and financial accounting job: accounts receivable, accounts receivable, general ledger, forecasting, budgeting
• accountable for day to day fund and accounts surgeries
• Play a complete set of reports and ensure timely closure of accounts.
• Accountable for timely yearly financial statements, obligations, contraceptive and
• Prepare journal entries for AR-AP along with GL trades
• Monthly closings and prep of monthly-quarterly financial statements and coverage
• Reconcile and keep balance sheet balances
• Educate VAT computations and yields
• Help with payroll management
• Account/bank reconciliations
• Inspection and process cost reports
• Handle coordination and preparation of the audit procedure
• Help with implementing and maintaining internal fiscal controls and processes
• Account reconciliation procedure on daily basis
• Create regular procedures for surgery
• Support company segments in bookkeeping – financial issues
• Inspection, accept payment vouchers, diary submissions
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely together with the operations in assessing gross profits, variances and price evaluation.
• Issue price reports for inspection and acceptance.
• Build and maintain internal management and efficient accounting policies and system
• Support supervisors in ensuring the internal price allocations are in accordance with management arrangements
• Inspection the judicial procedure and personnel report.
• Accountable for timely quarterly or monthly filing of business value-added tax
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress
SEND NOW !!!