APPLY NOW !!!
JOB VACANCY OPEN
Job Position –
1. Sales & Marketing Executives
2. Safety Engineers
5. Fresh Engineers to work as Safety Engineers
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 27th march 2018
Salary – Attractive packages
Job source – Gulf News
Job Description :-
Looking for UAE jobs? Find latest jobs in UAE at Gulfinterview. Register free & Apply to various vacancies.
Attractive packages for those who are eligible for the above positions. Email your resume.
|Company Name||Training Company|
|Job Location||UAE, Abu Dhabi|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Salary Range||Attractive Salary|
1. Sales & Marketing Advisors-
With minimum two years experience within HSE marketing, rather in the Abu Dhabi gas & oil business, and also a driving license.
2. Safety Engineers-
NEBOSH qualified, using a Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering Degree and 0-4 years expertise from the UAE.
With oil & gas experience, and accepted by ADNOC/ADCO/GASCO, etc..
4. Receptionist –
With two years experience and decent communication abilities
5. Fresh Engineers to work as Safety Engineers –
(Mechanical, Electrical and Civil)
Job responsibilities –
• The Sales Engineer – Fire Fighting Maintenance is responsible for the sales of fire stopping materials and maintenance etc.
Make sure the best line and bottom line are all attained in AMC and jobs.
• Build & maintain relationships with both builders and potential client’s account across the delegated market. • Identifies present and prospective customer support demands by establishing personal rapport with prospective client.
Establishes new balances and providers balances by identifying prospective clients; organizing and planning sales call program. Follow up with customers and protected orders.
• Use technical abilities to demonstrate to prospective clients the viability of this solution or service and the way that it could suit the client better than rival products / solutions.
• Maintain a fantastic comprehension of consumer wants and expectations and manages all customer complaints or issues appropriately and in a timely way to guarantee client satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress
call – 055 7776375
SEND NOW !!!