APPLY NOW !!!
JOB VACANCY OPEN
Job Position – Junior Accountant
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 1st March 2018
Salary – 3000 -5000 AED
Experience – 4 Years In UAE
Job source – Khaleej Times
Job Description :-
Industry – Shipping
Salary – AED3001-5000
Experience – 2 – 5 Years
Career – Entry Level
Job Location – Dubai
Job Type – Full Time
Gender – Male
• Junior Level Accounts Executive Required for an organization in Dubai with Minimum of 4-years of Experience in UAE.
• Hopefuls who can join instantly and with just UAE encounter needs to apply.
• Junior Level Accounts official required for an organization in Dubai with Minimum of 4-years of Experience in Dubai.
• Applicants who can join quickly and with UAE encounter just will be considered.
Job responsibilities –
• Prepare, look at, and break down bookkeeping records, budgetary proclamations, and other money related reports to survey exactness, fulfillment, and conformance to announcing and procedural models
• Report to administration in regards to the funds of foundation.
• Provide opportune and exact installment handling by preparing creditor liabilities checks semi-week after week.
• Input credit and charges to the bookkeeping framework in help of the payables work.
• Develop and keep up reports and documents on the Accounts Payable handling.
• Input general record passages for account changes.
• Be ready to get ready Visibility Studies and make money related guaging
• Develop and keep up reports and records on resource and risk account adjusts.
• Ensure exact adjusting from a corporate point of view of teller contribution from our ten budgetary focuses.
• Develop and keep up general reports through the company?s bookkeeping framework.
• Maintains accounts by distinguishing, confirming, and recording exchanges
• Documents representative activities by confirming and recording day by day work reports.
• Maintains material and supply control by sealing and looking at records.
• Establish tables of records, and relegate passages to appropriate records
• Preparing benefit and misfortune explanations, month to month shutting and cost bookkeeping reports.
• Payroll organization
• Conducting money related examinations and reviews, and getting ready reports.
• Liaising with outer inspectors.
• Resolving bookkeeping inconsistencies.
• Customer Followup Job Requirements
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress
SEND NOW !!!