APPLY NOW !!!
JOB VACANCY OPEN
Job Position –
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 12th Jan, 2018
Salary – Not Specified
Job source – Gulf News
Job Description :-
Urgently required candidates for a reputable FMCG company. Candidates must have UAE driving licence.
Job responsibilities –
• Welcome and welcome visitors when they touch base at the workplace.
• Guide guests to the suitable individual and office.
• Reply, screen and forward approaching telephone calls.
• Deal with the day by day/week by week/month to month plan and mastermind new gatherings and arrangements.
• Plan and spread correspondence, notices and structures.
• Record and refresh contact data of workers, clients, providers and outside accomplices.
• Support and encourage the finish of normal reports.
• Create and keep up a documenting framework.
• Check much of the time the levels of office supplies and submit fitting requests.
• Guarantee gathering region is clean and satisfactory, with all important stationery and material (e.g. pens, structures and leaflets).
• Ought to have great information in Accounting software’s.
• Give essential and exact data face to face and by means of telephone/email.
• Get, sort and convey day by day mail/conveyances.
• Keep up office security by following wellbeing methodology and controlling access by means of the front counter (screen logbook).
• Request front office supplies and keep stock of stock.
• Refresh logbooks and calendar gatherings.
• Keep refreshed records of office costs, costs and getting ready vouchers.
• Perform other administrative assistant obligations, for example, recording, photocopying, interpreting and faxing.
• Magnificent composed and verbal relational abilities.
• Multitasking and time-administration aptitudes, with the capacity to organize undertakings.
• Demonstrated work understanding as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or comparative part.
• Proficient demeanor and appearance.
• Hands-on involvement with office hardware (e.g. fax machines and printers).
• Capability in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Capacity to be creative and proactive when issues emerge.
• Client benefit state of mind.
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to This Email Adress
SEND NOW !!!