APPLY NOW !!!
JOB VACANCY OPEN:
Job Position: Office assistant
About Company: Digitel device technology
Industry : Technology
Employment : Full time
Nationality : Any one can apply
Date Posted: 23/2/2017
Salary : 3500 – 5000 AED (As per your Experience)+ All benefits will be provide.
Job Description: We are a leading technology group in uae. We are looking for an office assistant for our office. Experienced candidates send thier updated resume.
Skills required :
■ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
■ Proven organizational skills and strong attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure.
■ Good commercial and financial awareness.
■ Previous experience managing a team will be an added advantage.
■ Must be able to work on MS Office : Outlook, Word , Excel and PowerPoint
■ Excellent organization and time management skills
■ Bachelor degree.
■ Excellent communication skills required
■ Minimum 2 year experience in same field.
Key responsibilities :
● Gets ready essential bookkeeping reports and bookkeeping investigations with related spreadsheets or applications input.
● Creates working learning of the hierarchical structure of the organization.
● Gets ready and posts diary vouchers for fundamental bookkeeping exchanges.
● Examines essential bookkeeping issues and exchanges including related interior controls.
● Applies specialized bookkeeping abilities commonly procured through fulfillment of a college degree in bookkeeping.
● Learning of US GAAP or nation particular bookkeeping standards required.
● Requires fulfillment of a college degree in bookkeeping, business, or other related field.
● No past bookkeeping knowledge required.
Other Benefits: As per uae labour law + Free visa provide
Other responsibilities :
● Managing corporate events of the organization.
● Meetings coordination, including preparation of agendas, reports, minutes of meeting.
● Preparing documents, including printing and binding of documents and presentations.
● Handling and managing the office expenses.
● Processing and mailing of letters & emails.
● Producing reports for the Chief Executive.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to
(Short Listed Candidates Will Be Called)
SEND NOW !!!